Quality Management Specialist I
Posted on: June 25, 2022
US-NY-DepewCategory Quality ManagementType Regular Full-TimeFLSA
Status Non-ExemptShift DaysDepartment Quality ManagementCorporation
Name Living Opportunities of DePaul (LOD)Overview$1,000 SIGN-ON
BONUS! Do you have a passion for helping others? Consider joining
our team at Depaul! We are currently looking for a passionate
mental health professional to join our Quality Management Team. The
Quality Management Specialist works with the Quality Management
Department to provide the highest achievable quality of services to
the individuals we serve. The Quality Management Department defines
best practices, identifies strengths in service delivery and
provides structure through which problem identification and
resolution can occur. Quality Management Specialists at DePaul will
assist in the establishment of outcomes, indicators and monitoring
for Quality Assurance purposes. The QM Specialist will assist in
the analysis of data gathered to implement change as needed for
improvement of services.This full-time position is eligible for the
following benefits: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision
Insurance, Life Insurance, Generous PTO & Paid Holidays, 403B,
Employee Discount Programs, and Staff Recognition
Programs.ResponsibilitiesA. Quality Management and Related
- Implementing the Quality Management Plan within the
- Incident Management to include the review of incident reports
and providing feedback and recommendations as directed. Preparing
OMH and Justice Center designated reports; conducting incident
investigations determining trends for reporting and providing
follow up consultation and training.
- Conducting Utilization Review functions to include; individual
record audits, admission reviews, continued stay reviews and
- Gathering and preparing necessary statistics for Quality
Management Improvement Reports.
- Implementing Risk Management activities throughout the
- Reviewing and following-up with concerns and complaints from
individuals we serve, family members and other providers.
- Assisting in facilitation of feedback for Quality Improvement
purpose by assisting with the resident satisfaction survey, family
satisfaction survey and outside provider feedback for QI
- Participating in agency-wide Quality Improvement functions as
- Assisting in performance-based outcomes activities.B. Quality
Management Team Support:
- Providing support to Quality Management Specialist 2, Director
of Quality Management and Quality Management Vice President as
- Participating in overall Quality Management planning.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.C. Clinical
- At the request of the Director of QM, perform case-related
clinical consultation including, but not limited to; Case Reviews,
Treatment Team Meetings, Risk Management Meetings and Crisis
Intervention.D. Staff Development and Training
- Assist in the planning and implementation of new employee
orientation to include annual incident report training, general
agency in-services and site-specific trainings.E. Administrative
- Providing consultation as requested regarding employee issues
related to client care.
- Assist in the development of policy and procedure as requested.
QualificationsEducation & Experience :Bachelor's degree in Mental
Health field with two years of experience in Mental Health
required. Five years of mental health related experience preferred.
Associate's degree in Mental Health field with five years of Mental
Health related experience.*In addition to the above criteria this
position also requires a clean New York State driving record as
outlined in DePaul's personnel policy and the use of one's personal
vehicle is also a requirementWork EnvironmentPlease note, this
position is Monday-Friday, 8:00am-4:30pm. PM18PI181445072
Keywords: DePaul, Buffalo , Quality Management Specialist I, Executive , Depew, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!