Business Analytics Reporting Manager
Company: M&T Bank
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Overview: - - Responsible for providing the strategic direction
and management of the planning, development and implementation of
various projects and initiatives in support of department or
division. - Typically will manage the most complex, critical and
highly visible projects at both the division and/or bank-wide
level. Primary Responsibilities: - - - - -
- Manage the development and production of high-complexity
departmental reports and spreadsheets to include but not limited to
project or product strategy analysis, historical reporting, work
flow analysis, and financial analysis.
- Perform complex analysis and judgment based work over a
standard discipline or a range of disciplines to support business
- Perform highly complex data review, research, and/or
reconciliation. Interpret results and present findings to influence
strategic decisions within the department or division.
- Demonstrate a thorough and expert understanding of the business
and its functions, processes and operations. Keep abreast of
business and market trends that may affect the
- Take a lead role in setting policy or developing - - and
overseeing the implementation of procedures or controls related to
compliance requirements within the overall business processes.
- Define and participate in the achievement of short and
long-term business objectives. May manage budget, P&L and other
business reporting. Analyze variances and report to leadership.
Make recommendations on variances and methods to increase
efficiency, lower costs, etc. Implement recommendations upon
- Take a lead role in supporting departmental audits including
user recerts, compliance testing.
- Manage and facilitate the planning, testing, and implementation
of new projects, systems, products and regulatory changes impacting
- Act as lead for departmental system support, coordinating with
internal business partners, vendors and technology to address
issues for the department. Functional system expertise through
Division up to the Bank
- Provides coaching, direction and leadership to team members in
order to achieve business results
- Understand and adhere to the Company's risk and regulatory
standards, policies and controls in accordance with the Company's
Risk Appetite. - Design, implement, maintain and enhance internal
controls to mitigate risk on an ongoing basis. - Identify
risk-related issues needing escalation to management.
- Exercise usual authority of a manager concerning staffing,
performance appraisals, promotions, salary recommendations,
performance management and terminations.
- Adhere to applicable compliance/operational risk controls in
accordance with Company or regulatory standards and policies.
- Promote an environment that supports diversity and reflects the
M&T Bank brand.
- Maintain M&T internal control standards, including timely
implementation of internal and external audit points together with
any issues raised by external regulators as applicable.
- Complete other related duties as assigned. Supervisory/
Managerial Responsibilities:Will manage a small team of direct
reports Experience and Education Required:Bachelor's degree and a
minimum of 5 years related business line experience,OR in lieu of a
degree.A combined minimum of 9 years higher education and/or work
experience. A minimum of 1 year of leadership/supervisory
experienceLocationCheektowaga, New York, United States of
Keywords: M&T Bank, Buffalo , Business Analytics Reporting Manager, Executive , Buffalo, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!