IT Portfolio Manager, SportService
Company: Delaware North Companies Inc.
Posted on: January 16, 2022
The Opportunity -Delaware North is hiring at IT Portfolio
Manager to join our IT -Business Relationship Management team in
support of our Sportservice -subsidiary. As a Portfolio Manager,
you will support team leadership in managing the SportService -IT
pipeline which includes new business opportunities, new technology
implementations, major solution upgrades, pilot programs, and
decommissions. The Portfolio Manager will also support budgets,
timelines, and resource requirements. -Per city, state, or client
mandate, all current and new hires at some of our locations are
required to have received an authorized COVID 19 vaccination. You
will be asked to confirm this prior to receiving a job offer.
- Lead the initial planning of technology projects within your
business subsidiary assignment.
- Participate in discussions regardig IT project funding,
resource allocation, and prioritization, while advocating for the
business as it relates to programs and projects.
- Apply knowledge of project and program management to solve
problems in unique and non-repetitive scenarios.
- Facilitate technology request intake and ideation process.
- Engage and coordinate enterprise IT members as needed to
support development of project scoping and estimates.
- Move programs and projects through portfolio planning and PMO
- Identify, track, monitor, escalate and communicate
project-related issues, scope changes, and variances that may
arise. Facilitate solutions with various stakeholders and relevant
IT team members.
- Maintain a multi-year technology pipeline with timelines, and
financial estimates to support the BRM leader and SportService
- Ensure proper documentation is in place including project
setup, budget/financial forecast, and tracking expenses against
- Bachelors degree preferred; PMP a plus but not required
- 7-10 years' experience with technology implementations and
upgrades in complex organizations.
- Understanding of hospitality systems such as point of sale,
lodging, mobile, and payment solutions as well as collaboration
tools such as JIRA and MS Teams.
- Excellent communication and cross-team collaboration
- Ability to participate in moderate travel.Who We Are -At
Delaware North, you'll love where you work, who you work with, and
how your day unfolds. Whether it's in sporting venues, casinos,
airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants,
there's no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We
empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of
success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the
thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with
us.Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries
consider applicants for all positions without regard to race,
color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability,
marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally
protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity
Keywords: Delaware North Companies Inc., Buffalo , IT Portfolio Manager, SportService, Executive , Buffalo, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!