Traveling Resource Nurse LPN Manager
Company: Centers Health Care
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Traveling Resource Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Floater
Centers Health Care is looking to hire a Traveling Resource Nurse
LPN Manager who will support our nursing homes in the Upstate New
Extensive overnight travel is required!
LPN license along with proven experience in a long-term care
environment is required!
- Assist in different facilities doing various nursing duties as
- Maintain focus on quality improvement
- Report findings to the facility Director of Nursing and
Regional Director of Nursing
- 5+ years of work experience as an LPN in a skilled nursing
- Active LPN license in good standing
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong level of accountability
- Travel is required- 4 or even 5 nights a week
Centers Health Care is a fully integrated post-acute care continuum
offering rehabilitation and skilled nursing services in more than
45 locations covering four states. In addition, we provide special
services including in-center and home dialysis, ventilator care,
and care for those with Alzheimers. The Centers Health Care family
offers Skilled Nursing, Urgent Care, Managed Care, Renal Dialysis
Services, Clinical Laboratory Services, Adult Day Health Care, and
Assisted Living services, as well as every level of Home Care.
Centers is well known for our commitment to our employees, offering
outstanding ongoing training and development, career advancement
opportunities, competitive pay rates, generous compensation
packages and more.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Centers Health Care, Buffalo , Traveling Resource Nurse LPN Manager, Executive , Buffalo, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!