Talent Acquisition Manager, Remote
Company: Delaware North
Posted on: November 22, 2021
The OpportunitySourcing talent is no longer a transactional
process, but rather a lifecycle of continuous engagement that when
done with discipline and creativity cultivates enthusiastic
candidates and loyal employees who are invested in the brand. To
advance our talent agenda we formed the Delaware North Talent
Acquisition and Innovation Center and we're searching for a Talent
Acquisition Manager to join our team.As a Talent Acquisition
Manager, you will lead a team in the day-to-day execution of talent
attraction and recruitment strategies to identify and select talent
across identified units. This is a remote role and ideal candidates
would be located in the west, southeast, midwest, or northern part
of the US. Responsibilities
- Be the first point of contact for the assigned portfolio and
attend all applicable business meetings and represent the Talent
Acquisition and Innovation Center.
- Manage a team of talent acquisition specialists, providing
continuous support, coaching, and leadership that sets them up for
success in their role.
- Be an innovator and thought leader to identify what s next in
the world of talent attraction. Having a creative approach to test
new solutions and attraction techniques is critical.
- Support the execution of Delaware North strategies for lead
nurture programs, talent communities, and brand messaging.
- Be a strategic advisor with stakeholders regarding existing and
new business opportunities and Delaware North s talent acquisition
- Recommend technology and process investments that will
positively impact attraction and hiring across all Delaware North
- Identify, recommend, and implement cost-effective solutions to
drive talent acquisition and growth needs of the business.
- Collaborate with teammates within the Innovation Center to
ensure solutions are managed and delivered within scope, budget,
- Collaborate across teams, able to influence and share best
practices to advance initiatives.
- Advise senior business leaders and HR on recommended talent
- 5-10 years of experience designing and leading talent
attraction strategy development and execution.
- Minimum of 5 years leading a team of high volume
- Ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with
internal and external stakeholders
- Strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize, seek
clarity, and confirm objectives in ambiguous situations.
- Proven experience designing talent solutions for salaried,
hourly, and seasonal hiring on a global basis.
- Exceptional communication skills; comfortable presenting to
groups; ability to network with diverse groups
- Experienced in creating and executing digital marketing
campaigns for talent attraction. Inclusive of email, video, video
vmail, and social media. Who We AreAt Delaware North, you ll love
where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds.
Whether it s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks,
iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there s no telling where
your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great
work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth.
If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen -
share our vision and grow with us.Delaware North Companies,
Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all
positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender,
national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual
orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North
is an equal opportunity employer. Associated topics: administrator,
chief human resource officer, director, guide, guidance, head,
leader, leadership, senior associate, vice president
Keywords: Delaware North, Buffalo , Talent Acquisition Manager, Remote, Executive , Buffalo, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!