Director, HR Digital Strategy & Analytics - remote
Company: Delaware North
Posted on: November 22, 2021
The OpportunityDelaware North is hiring a Director, HR Digital
Strategy & Analytics to join our HR Shared Services Team. In this
role, you will develop the multi-year roadmap and transformation
strategies that deliver change and excellent service capabilty for
our internal partners as well as improving the employee experience.
As Director, HR Digital Strategy & Analytics, you will create, lead
and develop the HR analytics and insights service delivery strategy
to optimize business results through the alignment of HR
technologies, projects, operations, and processes.We are open to a
fully remote candidate for this position who is willing to travel
to our business operations across the US, to our global
headquarters in Buffalo, NY, and our global operations as
required.Per city, state, or client mandate, all current and new
hires at several our our locations are required to have received an
authorized COVID 19 vaccination. You will be asked to confirm this
prior to receiving a job offer. Responsibilities
- Engaging with teams in process and governance, HRIS, IT, and
Business Leaders to deliver HR technology and insights as a service
and understanding and predicting business needs.
- Create workplans to deliver on these needs, developing strategy
for multiple projects, initiatives and process improvements to
deliver improved services via new technology and optimization of
- Ensure commitments and plans are met and key deliverables are
accurate and helpful to the overall business needs.
- Through deep understanding and experience setting the
transformation and digital strategy for scale, efficiency and
effectiveness, guiding the path for process improvements.
- Directs the timing and execution of interconnected projects and
ensuring appropriate timing, roll out, change management activities
are working together to create the best experience and mitigation
- Demonstrates the ability to scale and drive business results
and high levels of customer satisfaction. Continually finds ways to
reduce costs and improve the bottom line for the business.
- Collaborates with Human Resource Centers of Excellence, HR
Business Partners, IT partners and line leadership to understand
laws and policies and related procedures / processes to raise
issues and incorporate into planning.
- Leading in a matrixed environment where those you rely on for
project execution do not directly report to you. Managing the work
product and deadlines of peers to ensure project
- Bachelor's degree required. PMP certification preferred.
- 7+ years of related experience leading transformation in an HR
Shared Services environment for a large, complex, multinational
organization (greater than 20,000 employees)
- Strong program and project management ability exceptional
strategic vision, HRIS, and digital HR expertise.
- Good consultative skills, natural questioning & curiosity, with
the ability to influence multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to prioritize project requests and establish evaluation
criteria to evaluate both need and priority
- Proven leadership through successful projects from strategy
- Strong understanding and experience with HR processes and
systems tied to those processes.
- Solid understanding of how to apply predictive and prescriptive
analytics to human capital.Who We AreAt Delaware North, you ll love
where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds.
Whether it s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks,
iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there s no telling where
your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great
work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth.
If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen -
share our vision and grow with us.Delaware North Companies,
Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all
positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender,
national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual
orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North
is an equal opportunity employer. Associated topics: associate
director, director, guidance, head, lead, leader, manager, monitor,
president, vice president
Keywords: Delaware North, Buffalo , Director, HR Digital Strategy & Analytics - remote, Executive , Buffalo, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!