IT Portfolio Manager, SportService
Company: Delaware North
Posted on: November 22, 2021
The OpportunityDelaware North is hiring at IT Portfolio Manager
to join our IT Business Relationship Management team in support of
our Sportservice subsidiary. As a Portfolio Manager, you will
support team leadership in managing the SportService IT pipeline
which includes new business opportunities, new technology
implementations, major solution upgrades, pilot programs, and
decommissions. The Portfolio Manager will also support budgets,
timelines, and resource requirements. Per city, state, or client
mandate, all current and new hires at some of our locations are
required to have received an authorized COVID 19 vaccination. You
will be asked to confirm this prior to receiving a job offer.
- Lead the initial planning of technology projects within your
business subsidiary assignment.
- Participate in discussions regardig IT project funding,
resource allocation, and prioritization, while advocating for the
business as it relates to programs and projects.
- Apply knowledge of project and program management to solve
problems in unique and non-repetitive scenarios.
- Facilitate technology request intake and ideation process.
- Engage and coordinate enterprise IT members as needed to
support development of project scoping and estimates.
- Move programs and projects through portfolio planning and PMO
- Identify, track, monitor, escalate and communicate
project-related issues, scope changes, and variances that may
arise. Facilitate solutions with various stakeholders and relevant
IT team members.
- Maintain a multi-year technology pipeline with timelines, and
financial estimates to support the BRM leader and SportService
- Ensure proper documentation is in place including project
setup, budget/financial forecast, and tracking expenses against
- Bachelors degree preferred; PMP a plus but not required
- 7-10 years' experience with technology implementations and
upgrades in complex organizations.
- Understanding of hospitality systems such as point of sale,
lodging, mobile, and payment solutions as well as collaboration
tools such as JIRA and MS Teams.
- Excellent communication and cross-team collaboration
- Ability to participate in moderate travel.Who We AreAt Delaware
North, you ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your
day unfolds. Whether it s in sporting venues, casinos, airports,
national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there s no
telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you
to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability
and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things
happen - share our vision and grow with us.Delaware North
Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants
for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed,
gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran
status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer. Associated topics:
chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor,
product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task
Keywords: Delaware North, Buffalo , IT Portfolio Manager, SportService, Executive , Buffalo, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!