Senior Food and Beverage Manager, Highmark Stadium
Company: Delaware North
Location: Orchard Park
Posted on: November 22, 2021
The OpportunityDelaware North Sportservice is searching for a
Senior Food and Beverage Manager to join our team at Highmark
Stadium in Orchard Park, New York. Our ideal candidate is an
experienced hospitality professional looking for their next
adventure in a company that can offer career growth and diverse
opportunities. You're dedicated to creating great customer
experiences and possess the integrity of a true leader who cares
about their team and the shared vision of an
- Contribute to the growth and profitability of the business,
with management oversight for day-to-day operations.
- Directs and manages all food and beverage operations at the
location, ensuring quality standards are maintained in terms of
product, service, safety, and sanitation.
- Implements and maintains a service and management philosophy
that serves as a guide to respective associates.
- Facilitates special projects as directed by the General
Manager. Serves as a resource and provides solutions to direct
report supervisors and associates.
- Responsible for all scheduling, training and development of
associates. Maintains all policy standards, culture of
accountability and responsibility, and holds individuals
accountable for such. Research and development of new policies,
procedures, and control policies that elevate service standards and
accountability of staff.
- Maintains positive client and guest relations. Responds to
client requests and ensure alignment to company standards. Will
investigate and follow through on client and guest complaints.
- Manage the process for ordering and maintaining all inventories
for food and beverage, maintain cost control efforts for labor and
waste management and conduct meetings updating staff on daily goals
and objectives. Menu planning and design in coordination with
Executive Chef, Restaurant Manager and others.Qualifications
- Minimum of seven years experience in a high volume
- Strong food knowledge with a variety of menus and previous
experience supervising service personnel required.
- Experience effectively leading a team required.
- Demonstrated commitment to guest service.
- Ability to communicate through oral and written skills with
staff, creating a positive work environment.
- Ability to manage frequent change.
- Ability to manage their own time as well as the time of
- Bachelor's degree preferred.Who We AreAt Delaware North, you ll
love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds.
Whether it s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks,
iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there s no telling where
your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great
work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth.
If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen -
share our vision and grow with us.Delaware North Companies,
Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all
positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender,
national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual
orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North
is an equal opportunity employer. Associated topics: assistant
restaurant manager, back end, bakery manager, front end, frontend,
general manager, operations, restaurant leader, restaurant manager,
Keywords: Delaware North, Buffalo , Senior Food and Beverage Manager, Highmark Stadium, Executive , Orchard Park, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!