Restaurant Manager, Patina 250
Company: Delaware North
Posted on: November 22, 2021
The OpportunityDelaware North's Patina Restaurant Group is
hiring a Restaurant Manager to join our team at Patina 250 in
Buffalo, New York. As a Restaurant Manager, you will be responsible
for the coordination, supervision and execution of all restaurant
functions while ensuring excellent guest service at all
- Oversee daily shift responsibilities of all employees (floor
service, side-work, sanitation, receiving, invoices and time cards)
and ensure actions are up to company quality, sanitary, and legal
- Schedule staff hours and assign tasks for service and kitchen
- Help train, develop, motivate staff and monitor their
performance while keeping an open communication for corrections
- Maintain positive guest relations and high standards of service
at all times.
- Have a comprehensive knowledge of all restaurant organization
and menu information.
- Maintain and strictly abide by state sanitation/health
regulations and company policies.
- Solve all customer concerns and complaints in a timely and
- Assist with administrative tasks as needed, including ordering,
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a managerial position in a
restaurant with a similar style of dining, capacity and
- Servsafe, Food Safety Handler, and Training for Intervention
Procedures (TIPS) certification required.
- Strong financial and computer skills; has experience working
with and an understanding of P&L s and developing and managing
- Have passion for exceptional dining experiences combined with
substantial food and service knowledge.
- Possess exceptional communication skills and an ability to
anticipate guest and employee needs.
- Maintain a professional and polished appearance and demeanor in
- Ability to navigate and utilize Microsoft Office Suite programs
(especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook), & (POS)
systems.Who We AreAt Delaware North, you ll love where you work,
who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it s in
sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels,
or premier restaurants, there s no telling where your career can
ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company
with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive
and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and
grow with us.Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its
subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard
to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age,
disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any
other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal
opportunity employer. Associated topics: assistant restaurant
manager, day shift manager, deli manager, floor manager, night
manager, night shift manager, operations, restaurant manager,
service manager, shift leader
Keywords: Delaware North, Buffalo , Restaurant Manager, Patina 250, Executive , Buffalo, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!