Staff Program Manager - Military
Company: Moog, Inc
Location: East Aurora
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Moog's Aircraft Group is looking for a Staff Program Manager to
support several significant Military OE programs. These programs
are typically large and technically complex, with an approximate
value of $10 - $50 million in combined program sales. This is a
high visibility role that will have an impact on the bottom line
and serve as the primary point of contact between the Customer and
Moog. You may also have the responsibility of direct reports.
As a Staff Program Manager, you are accountable for...
- Ensure compliance with contract requirements through
coordination and management of all program activities.
- Achieve program/project objectives through effective
application of program management principles within the confines of
scope schedule and budget defined by the program/project
- Sustain and expand the organization's book of business through
the leadership and/or support of proposal teams and business
- Ensure proper coordination between all program elements by
developing program plans and schedules and ensure compliance with
program plans by monitoring the status of cost, schedule, and task
- Achieve timely resolution of outstanding issues through the
conductance of effective day-to-day communications with the
customer, Moog management, and Moog functional organizations.
- Optimize the program/project likelihood of success through the
appropriate application of the following processes: Project
Planning; Project Monitoring and Control; Organization Management;
Change Management; and Risk Management.
Minimum Qualifications to be considered...
- Bachelor's in a business or technical field, preferably
- 6+ years of relevant program management experience
- Experience running a development program using EVMS, IMS, and
responsibility for overall EAC
- Ability to lead, organize, and influence people through
outstanding communication and facilitation skills
- Professional Certification, preferred
At Moog, we work in an environment where people trust, respect, and
encourage one another. We believe in our people, and it shows in
everything we do. We invite you to become part of our continued
As a government contractor, vaccination against Covid-19, or an
approved religious/medical exemption, is a condition of employment
for all U.S. employees.
This job requires access to US export-controlled information and/or
security clearance, or the ability to obtain.
EEOE/AA Minority/Sexual Orientation/Gender
Keywords: Moog, Inc, Buffalo , Staff Program Manager - Military, Executive , East Aurora, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!