Assistant Property Manager (FT)
Company: Valley View Estates
Posted on: May 5, 2021
Are you interested in a challenging position with a growing
property management company? RHP Properties is a growing,
privately-held national property management company. Headquartered
in Farmington Hills, MI we own and operate over 254 manufactured
home communities in 28 states. We are presently seeking an
Assistant Community Manager for our Valley View Estates and
Colonial Village community located in Allegany, NY, who will
perform administrative duties under the supervision of a Community
Manager. As a successful Assistant Community Manager, you will:
- Greet all customers with a polite, professional demeanor.
- Answer community office telephone calls promptly and
professionally, provide requested information for telephone
- Develop and maintain community relationships.
- Use Microsoft Office to produce and present documents.
- Assist the Community Manager in entering data into the
management software program.
- Assist the Community Manager in completing guest cards and
entering lead information in the Link System. "Leads" include but
are not limited to people interested in purchasing Bayshore Homes
or Bayshore Brokered Homes, moving a home into the community and
- Maintain all community office files according to company
policy, including state and local requirements.
- Inventory, order and verify receipt of office supplies.
Coordinate maintenance of office equipment to ensure continuous
customer sales and service.
- Document telephone conversations, visits, and presentations to
maintain existing customers and to build a book of business of
potential residents for property management.
- Work in conjunction with the Community Manager in new and used
home sales. Present homes to potential residents as needed.
- Ensure residents' privacy and property preservation.
- Comply with Federal, State, and Local regulatory requirements
to protect the interest of the company and to avoid discrimination
of residents, vendors and team members.
- Perform other duties as assigned Job Requirements:Minimum
- A minimum of 1-year general office experience required; 1-year
sales experience preferred, occasionally required
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Detail-oriented and with strong analytical and organizational
- Ability to multitask and be a team player in a fast-paced
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Excel,
Word, and Outlook.
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds. Compensation: This is a
full-time opportunity with competitive compensation and
commissions. Benefits include medical, dental and vision insurance,
paid time off and holidays, life insurance, and 401K.
Keywords: Valley View Estates, Buffalo , Assistant Property Manager (FT), Executive , Allegany, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!