Associate Manager, Demand Creation Analytics
Company: Rich Products Corporation
Posted on: January 9, 2021
Rich's, also known as Rich Products Corporation, is a
family-owned food company dedicated to inspiring possibilities.
From cakes and icings to pizza, appetizers and specialty toppings,
our products are used in homes, restaurants and bakeries around the
world. Beyond great food, our customers also gain insights to help
them stay competitive, no matter their size. Our portfolio includes
creative solutions geared at helping food industry professionals
compete in foodservice, retail, in-store bakery, deli, and prepared
foods, among others. Working in 100 locations globally, with annual
sales exceeding $4 billion, Rich's is a global leader with a focus
on everything that family makes possible. Rich's---Infinite
Possibilities. One Family.PURPOSE STATEMENTThe Associate Manager,
Demand Creation Analytics works closely with their manager,
business resources, data governance leaders, project/program
managers, and other IT teams to turn data into critical information
and knowledge that can be used to make sound business decisions
that drive outcomes.This role supports the validation of findings
using experimental and iterative approach, and presents back
findings to the business including assumptions and recommended
actions in a way that can be easily understood. This role needs to
encompass a solid understanding of the business, stakeholders,
processes, business rules, guidelines associated with data sources,
customer hierarchies and business dimensions to deliver value from
analytics.KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES/OUTCOMESPerforms Analysis
- Democratizes data and insights through complex data structuring
and use of visualization tools.
- Collaborates with data science and dev resources to bring to
life new analytics and insight tools
- Leads iterative processes with the business and validates
- Serves as data insights lead to validate high profile and/or
external data sources.
- Partners with technology team to continuously validate the
integrity of source data inputs and reporting/dashboard
outputs.Presents Findings & Drives Action
- Presents and depicts the rationale of their findings in easy to
understand terms for the business.
- Communicates and works with business subject matter experts to
develop relevant conclusions and next best course of action.
- Develops analytics story and visual presentation strategies to
ensure data is conveyed in meaningful and interpretive formats for
all audience levels.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including
the ability to communicate technical subjects to non-technical
audiences and to adjust communication to senior leadership.Program
Development & Execution
- Serves as a primary point of contact for all phases of analytic
work: from problem definition to representation of results.
- Influences roadmap for products development
- Works with analytics manager to prioritize use cases for the
- Collaborates with internal stakeholders to understand the
business and develop data driven insights that are both strategic
and operational.Measures Impact
- Measures impact based on findings to ensure execution of
relevant outcomes and validation of hypotheses.
- Provides business metrics for the overall use case to measure
improvement vs hypothesis/target.KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS/EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Business Analytics or
- Minimum three (3) years of relevant technical experience (e.g.;
quantitative and qualitative research and analytics)
- Proven ability in successfully balancing competing priorities,
workloads, and tight timelines in a fast-paced, dynamic work
environment. Demonstrated project management skills.
- Demonstrated ability in visualizing data, creating dashboards
and solving low to medium complexity analytics challenges.
Preferred, proficiency in statistical analysis, quantitative
analytics, forecasting/predictive analytics, multivariate testing,
and optimization algorithms.
- Demonstrated strong proficiency in analytical and critical
thinking, and problem-solving skills; demonstrated ability in
navigating ambiguity, making recommendations and executing with
- Ability to communicate technical information to both technical
and non-technical stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to frame complex analytical problems, pull
data, and extract insights that lead to tangible results.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills including solid
presentation skills; demonstrated ability in influencing to drive
change & business outcomes.
- Proficient in Agile methodology preferred.
- Strong programming and statistical modeling skills a plus.
Experience using machine learning algorithms a plus.
- Individual must be able to assimilate new software, procedures
and techniques; demonstrated passion for data, analytics
- Solid software proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word;
intermediate/advanced proficiency level in Excel (including
formulas, subtotaling, pivot tables) and PowerPoint.
- Dashboarding skills: Tableau, Microsoft BI or Qliksense, etc. a
plus#LI-KRRich Products Corporation, its subsidiaries and
affiliates ("Rich's"), are committed to a policy of Equal
Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an
applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed,
national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental
disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, gender
identity, sexual orientation, marital status or any other legally
recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law. The
information collected by this application is solely to determine
suitability for employment, verify identity, and maintain
employment statistics on applicants.Applicants with disabilities
may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the Americans
with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable
accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which
will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue
hardship on Rich's. Please contact Rich's Human Resources
department at email@example.com if you need assistance completing this
application or to otherwise participate in the application
Keywords: Rich Products Corporation, Buffalo , Associate Manager, Demand Creation Analytics, Executive , Buffalo, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!