Sr. Release Train Engineer
Company: The Judge Group
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Location: Buffalo, NY Description: Our client is currently
seeking a Sr. Release Train Engineer for a permanent/direct hire
position that can sit in either Wilmington, DE or Buffalo, NY For
immediate consideration, qualified candidates may reach out to
Justin Gearhart () for immediate consideration. Qualifications &
- Organize and facilitate program level communication and
ceremonies across multiple Agile Release Trains, including Program
Increment planning events, Scrum of Scrums, Agile Release Train
Synchs (synchronizations) and retrospective ceremonies.
- Work closely with Senior Product Owners to ensure alignment on
the value of features, facilitate the intake of work, prioritize
the program backlog and distribute work to the teams.
- Keep pertinent stakeholders informed of progress utilizing
program level reporting, tools and dashboards to ensure alignment
with program objectives and overall vision of the
- Ensure successful delivery of value by enabling program level
transparency, predictability, forecasting and coordinating release
planning activities for multiple program level teams.
- Manage risks, facilitate alignment, provide transparency,
identify dependencies and remove impediments.
- Lead and coach Scrum Masters.
- Minimum of 6 years experience as a member of an agile team
- Minimum of 4 years experience as a Release Train Engineer,
Scrum Master and/or Product Owner
- Depth of knowledge in an IT execution role (e.g., Scrum Master,
Release Train Engineer or Product Owner)
- Proven track record of success executing in a scaled Agile
- Prior experience with program level reporting
- Prior experience fostering team self-organization and
continuous improvement Contact: This job and many more are
available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at
Keywords: The Judge Group, Buffalo , Sr. Release Train Engineer, Engineering , Buffalo, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!