ServiceNow Engineer, Remote
Company: Delaware North
Posted on: May 17, 2022
The Opportunity -Delaware North Global Headquarters is hiring a
ServiceNow Engineer to join our Information Technology team. In
this client-facing role, the ServiceNow Engineer will have regular
interactions with various client managers to manage the
organization's ServiceNow platform and capture business
requirements.We are open to hybrid as well as remote.Per city,
state, or client mandate, all current and new hires at this
location are required to have received an authorized COVID 19
vaccination. You will be asked to confirm this prior to receiving a
job offer. -
At Delaware North, we care about our associates. We are committed
to invest in our people's personal and professional journeys,
without you, there is no us. These are just some of the benefits we
offer: health, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) with company
match, performance bonuses, paid vacation days and holidays, and
generous friends-and-family discounts at many of our hotels and
resorts. .Responsibilities -
- Work with quality assurance and business analyst teams to
ensure requirements are understood, developed, tested, and
delivered to specification.
- Adapt the ServiceNow platform to satisfy business requirements
and deliver business functionality.
- Conduct technical Analysis on the ServiceNow applications and
- Perform ServiceNow application configuration and develop user
stories and custom code for
- Create design documentation and create or update ServiceNow
code and configuration documentation.
- Work with ServiceNow functional team to build requested items
and tasks using workflows to manage processes from the customer to
the fulfillment teams.
- Develop systems integrations and process automation.
- Create and configure notifications, UI pages, UI macros, script
includes, formatters, in ServiceNow.
- Create or update ServiceNow reports and dashboards.
- Ensure effective resolution of high-priority incidents within
service level agreement standards.Qualifications -
- 7-10 years of related experience.
- ServiceNow System Administrator Certification and ITIL
- Demonstrated knowledge of ServiceNow administration and upgrade
- Development of employee self-service.
- Experience in management of IT service catalog in
- Experience supporting IT service management processes.
- HTML and CSS experience.
- Ability to maintain documentation and provide cross-functional
- Business analysis knowledge with an understanding of project
management and business analysis best practices. -No C2C please
-#LI-Remote -Who We Are -At Delaware North, you'll love where you
work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it's in
sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels,
or premier restaurants, there's no telling where your career can
ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company
with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive
and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and
grow with us.Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its
subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard
to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age,
disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any
other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal
Keywords: Delaware North, Buffalo , ServiceNow Engineer, Remote, Engineering , Buffalo, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!