22-Electrical Design Engineer, Buffalo, NY
Company: Me Engineering P.c. Mechanical & Electrical Engine
Posted on: January 16, 2022
- ELECTRICAL DESIGN ENGINEER:
- M/E Engineering is interviewing for an Electrical Design
Engineer in our Buffalo, NY Office. M/E Engineering, P.C. is
committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create
great opportunities for our business and our people.
- M/E Engineering is not able to sponsor H1B Candidates at this
- Performs assignments designed to develop skills of Project
- Utilizes engineering principles and standard designs to develop
project designs and layouts.
- Works with Senior Engineer, Project Engineer, Group Manager,
Associate and or Principal.
- Independently performs assignments after instructions as to the
general results expected.
- Receives guidance on unusual problems and supervisory approval
on developed plans.
- Assists in the preparation of contract documents.
- Plans, schedules, conducts all phases of the work in a part of
or a total project of moderate scope.
- Performs conventional engineering work including standard
- Makes engineering calculations.
- Develop elementary designs expanding on detailed schematic
- Coordinates production and coordination with Senior
Engineer/Designer or Project Engineer/Designer.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor of Science Degree or Masters of Science or
- Preferably has CAD (REVIT) experience.
M/E Engineering is not able to sponsor H1B Candidates at this
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Me Engineering P.c. Mechanical & Electrical Engine, Buffalo , 22-Electrical Design Engineer, Buffalo, NY, Engineering , Buffalo, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!