Company: EA Associates Inc.
Posted on: November 18, 2021
WHO WE AREEA Associates is a bespoke model Talent Acquisition
Consultancy, specializing in the recruitment of Life Science
professionals across Canada, US, UK, Australia, Ireland & the
Philippines, with specific focus in the areas of Pharmaceuticals,
Biotech Engineering & Healthcare.
OUR CLIENTOur client provides customized engineering process
systems and design solutions for Biotech, Pharmaceuticals, and
other related industries. Their team of experts provide a full
range of specialized engineering services, including Mechanical
Design and Automation Solutions designed to maximize
WHO YOU ARE
- You are an experienced Process Engineer who wants to work in a
technical capacity, and you have a passion for engineering and
technology. In addition to strong technical and project engineering
skills, you always demonstrate a strong commitment to industry
- You will have prior experience within the biopharmaceutical
sector and a strong interest in engineering and validation.
- You enjoy working with teams of similarly high qualified and
talented process engineers, collaborating on the design,
automation, commissioning and start-up of a wide range of
facilities and processes.
- Generation and review of engineering design specifications and
- Generation and execution of commissioning, qualification and
validation protocols (i.e. FAT, SAT, IQ/OQ, PQ), and final report
preparation, for a wide range of equipment, utilities and
automation systems used to support biopharmaceutical
- Field testing of fermenters, chromatography systems, UF/DF
systems, CIP systems, high purity water / pure steam systems, vial
and syringe filling equipment (including isolators).
- Field testing of Control Systems (i.e. SCADA, DCS, BAS, and
- Client Management, including project scheduling, budget
management, and resource coordination with the client / internal
resources, to ensure effective project delivery.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor of Science degree in Chemical Engineering or a related
- An advanced degree (e.g. M.Sc. or Ph.D.) in a related
discipline is considered an asset.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience within the pharmaceutical or
- Direct experience in the design or commissioning /
qualification in at least one of the following systems: Upstream /
downstream bulk processing equipment, lyophilization, formulation /
fill for vials and syringes, sterilization systems, CIP systems,
clean utilities (WFI/PW, pure steam, clean gases).
- Experience within SCADA, ABB or Delta V DCS HVAC / BMS is
considered an asset.
Our clients are equal opportunity employers. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, or
Keywords: EA Associates Inc., Buffalo , Process Engineer, Engineering , Buffalo, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!