Company: Alfred University
Posted on: January 23, 2023
The Videographer/Graphic Designer will be a strong
self-motivated team member, and an effective collaboration partner
across campus. The person will integrate, manage, and evaluate
Alfred University's varied communications vehicles including
website, e-newsletters, and social media outlets; webcasting and
video; newsletters and other print
- Create visual, graphic, and video support for internal and
external needs at the University.
- Create custom backgrounds, lower thirds, animate IMAG graphics
and more for internal and external needs
- Support content needs, e.g., video shoots, promotional support,
- Capture b-roll for use in short and long-form video product and
on social media platforms
- Develop and execute creative visuals, elements, and
- Other job-related dues as assignedRequirements:
- Bachelor's degree required.
- At least two years of experience.
- Must have an aptitude for social media and creative
- Successfully pass a background screening.
- Must have reliable transportation for various projects.
- Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong knowledge of and proficiency using some or all of these
applications: Microsoft Office Suites, Adobe Suite, Google Docs,
Zoom, Switcher Studio; Streaming, Video Editing; Graphic Design for
posting on lnstagram, Facebook, YouTube, Facebook Messenger,
- Strong professional and interpersonal skills, demonstrating the
ability to communicate clearly and effectively both verbally and in
- Ability to do complete videography and video editing in a
- Ability to manage a flexible schedule, juggle priorities with
diplomacy and display a positive attitude.
- Ability to be a self-starter with good planning and time
- Ability to work collaboratively with all staff teams.
- Ability to make independent decisions daily, addressing the
best way to handle specific tasks for the benefit of all University
constituents.Alfred University actively subscribes to a policy of
equal employment opportunity, and will not discriminate against any
employee, student or applicant because of race, age, sex, color,
sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, physical
or mental disability, religion, ancestry or national origin,
marital status, genetic information, military or veteran status,
domestic violence victim status, criminal conviction status,
political affiliation or any other characteristic protected by
applicable law. Protected veterans, minorities and women are
encouraged to apply.
Keywords: Alfred University, Buffalo , Videographer/Graphic Designer, Design, Graphic Design & CAD , Alfred, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!