Manager of Analytics and Reporting
Company: Delaware North
Posted on: October 11, 2019
The Opportunity Reporting to the Director of Workforce Management
Standards & Analytics, the Manager of Workforce Management
Analytics and Reporting is responsible for effectively managing the
reporting and analytics operations within workforce management. The
Manager of WFM Analytics will:
- Provide support to building adoption and performance scorecards
not available in Kronos solutions.
- Oversee the monitoring of workforce management programs across
all of Operations through the establishment of success metrics and
- Conduct analyses and actionable insights to improve business
performance as well as the analytics and data reporting
capabilities across the enterprise related to workforce management
activities. To ensure we hire the right person for the position, we
are open to a remote work arrangement with ability to travel 50% or
more as business requires. What Great Looks Like in the Role
- Leads and supports workforce planning data analytics team
- Drives the execution and adoption of workforce management
- Leverages data analysis results to promote a culture of
- Performs analysis to determine the impact of business model
changes, identify opportunities to improve client service and/or
efficiency and to understand shifts in trends.
- Supports new business due diligence and understanding impact of
new business or collective bargaining agreements on workforce
- Creates reports designed to interpret Operations performance
including, but not limited to, data relating to demand forecasting,
workflow optimization, scheduling, productivity, headcount,
capacity planning and workforce compliance/adherence.
- Identifies, hires, leads, manages and retains a high performing
team to drive business solutions.
- Provides effective coaching and feedback to team members and
stakeholders to effectively accomplish mission.
- Partners with workforce management operations team and local
operations to optimize the workforce planning function, including
demand forecasts and schedules.
- Strong relationship, influencing and stakeholder management
skills - the ability to partner effectively with operations
leaders. Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree required
- 5-7 years or more of experience in WFM analytics or complex
data analysis, preferably in hospitality or other high-volume
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels across
- Work in a team environment, effective communication and
- Demonstrated ability to attract, identify, mentor and coach
talent that supports business growth.
- Independent problem solving and analytical abilities to execute
- General statistics knowledge and familiarity with trending,
time-series analysis and regression analysis preferred.
- Experience in business process analysis, requirements
gathering, and solution development in a cross-functional or
- Preferred experience with SaS or other data modeling tools and
- Experience with Kronos strongly preferred
- Proficient in the use of Windows and Microsoft Office with an
emphasis on advanced/expert level proficiency in Excel. Conditions
of EmploymentAll applicants will be subject to a pre-employment
background check and may be subject to a pre-employment drug test
depending upon the position and/or client requirements.Equal
Employment OpportunityDelaware North Companies, Incorporated and
its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without
regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin,
age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or
any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal
opportunity employer.Who We AreAt Delaware North we are driven by
our vision to delight guests by creating the world's best
experiences today while reimagining tomorrow. Founded and owned by
the Jacobs family for more than 100 years, we are a global leader
in hospitality and food service with operations in the sports,
travel hospitality, restaurants and catering, parks, resorts,
gaming and specialty retail industries.
Keywords: Delaware North, Buffalo , Manager of Analytics and Reporting, Advertising , Buffalo, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!