Marketing Director, Casino Loyalty Program
Company: Delaware North
Posted on: March 16, 2019
Our Exciting Work Environment This position will be based out of Delaware North's new global headquarters, a state-of-the-art, 12-story, mixed-use building in downtown Buffalo, N.Y. The headquarters facility, reflective of our values, integrates the latest advances in environmental, energy conservation and office design. The Opportunity Responsible for operational and executional oversight of the Lucky North Club program and Lucky North Club Social Casino.Coordinates with all corporate and property stakeholders to ensure efficient standardization of the program across properties and jurisdictions, while supporting jurisdictional and regional differences.Communicates program priorities and supports program expansion while enhancing the perceived value of the program and brand among stakeholders.
- Maximizes advancement of our mobile strategy through promotion of the Lucky North Club app.
- Manages relationship with our platform provider, works to refine product roadmap priorities in collaboration with social casino, digital concierge services and mobile strategy teams.
- Liaises with creative and digital services and outside vendors to ensure progress is coordinated and priorities and timelines are clearly established.
- Works with properties to ensure integration with existing marketing programs to maintain consistency and prominence of the program, and to expand brand standards to prominently include and promote the program.
- Reviews and evaluates performance reports, and presents results along with opportunities and best practices to team members.
- Interacts with internal members of product development, information technology, finance, database marketing, media marketing and casino operations to ensure the successful execution of programs
- Establishes and drives increased brand recognition.
- Reviews all advertising, social media programs and activities related to Lucky North Social Casino and the Lucky North Club App to ensure compliance with brand standards, corporate policies and regulations.
- Creates strategic relationships with outside entities (e.g. brands, high traffic websites) to gain brand exposure and traffic for Lucky North Social Casino and the Lucky North app.
- Participates in project planning groups where Lucky North Club strategy or executional plans may be impacted such as new systems selection and deployment, launches of new products, programs or properties Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent, relevant experience
- Minimum of three years of experience in the online casino gaming and/or social gaming industry required
- Minimum of three years of professional experience in online marketing required
- Solid knowledge and experience working with key casino and technology supplier/vendors
- Project management experience
- Knowledge of conversion tracking and campaign optimization systems
- Strong supplier relationships in digital media
- Effective communications of both strategic direction and executional detail
- Excellent team building and negotiation skills.Ability to achieve consensus while guiding towards optimal outcomes and maintain ongoing engagement and commitment
- Commitment to see projects through to completion while maintaining flexibility to overcome obstacles
- Experience in contract and vendor negotiations Who We AreTake your career beyond the ordinary-to the extraordinary.At Delaware North, you'll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it's in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there's no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision, grow with us.Delaware North is one of the largest and most admired, privately-held hospitality companies in the world. Founded and owned by the Jacobs family for nearly 100 years, it is a global leader in hospitality and food service with operations in the sports, travel hospitality, restaurants and catering, parks, resorts, gaming and specialty retail industries. Delaware North has annual revenue exceeding $3 billion with 60,000 employee associates. To learn more, visit .All applicants will be subject to a pre-employment background check and may be subject to a pre-employment drug test depending upon the position and/or client requirements.Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.#LI-SG1
Keywords: Delaware North, Buffalo , Marketing Director, Casino Loyalty Program, Advertising , Buffalo, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!