Global Demand Generation Manager, Campaign Marketing (Remote)
Posted on: August 8, 2022
Job Title: Global Demand Generation Manager (100% REMOTE)
Requirements: B2B tech experience, ABM, etc.
Salary: $110k-120k base + bonus + stock options + full benefits and
Founded by successful serial entrepreneurs, we're a remote-first
(only) Series C ($115Mil) company and one of the most exciting Big
Data start-ups to hit the news! We are a leader in manufacturing
and Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) advanced analytics
software, with a mission to provide software and services that
convert that data into meaningful information that the business can
use to improve profitability. We're applying a unique mix of
technologies and a deep understanding of the problems faced by
these industries to come up with a product that's making BIG
The Global Demand Generation Marketing Manager will build and
execute marketing activities aligned to overall marketing plan and
execute ABM programs at scale. Help lead in the direction of
upcoming campaigns and communicating of marketing results and be
responsible for developing and executing ABM programs at scale.
We have a wonderful, kind-hearted, talented team that loves to
collaborate, lead by example, and love to exceed our customers
expectations. We are certified as a Great Place to Work, Emerging
Startup, Technology Fast 500, and Inc. Magazine's Best Places to
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Our executive team and board of directors have extensive
experience with successful start-up ventures in high-growth
- Awarded Best Workplace by Inc., Fortune and Great Place to
- Exciting opportunity to work with the best Technologies out
- Flexibility to work from anywhere
- Work for a company that has a 95% Employee Retention Rate (99%
of our employees voted us a great place to work)
- Ability to enjoy all of the benefits of a startup with none of
the instability or uncertainty that comes with that small company
What You Will Be Doing
- Design, build, and lead marketing campaigns from an
Account-Based Marketing approach to help reach our pipeline goals
in target industries and market segments.
- Execute programs in key channels like social, PPC, webinars,
Events, and email.
- Work collaboratively as part of a cross-functional team, as
well as individually, to develop a holistic marketing plan for our
- Work closely with sales teams to understand their business
needs and showcase campaigns, highlight marketing activities and
share measurable results.
- Design campaigns with our customers at the center with relevant
offers at each stage of the customer journey.
- Analyze metrics and communicate results, including traffic and
conversion statistics, lead generation, pipeline impact and return
- Deliver a regular cadence of weekly, monthly and quarterly
reports on campaign performance.
What You Need for this Position
- Relevant experience within the B2B tech space
- Account-Based Marketing concepts and account segmentation
- B2B enterprise demand generation, campaigns, events or general
- Digital marketing campaigns
- Own total campaign strategy (ideation, launch, all the way to
What's In It for You
- Competitive salary (flexible DOE) + bonus + plus equity
- Medical benefits, plus optional Flexible Spending Account and
Health Savings Account programs to cover additional medical
Important benefits like this (because we want you to be happy):
- Freedom PTO
- 5-weeks paid family leave
- Internet and mobile phone reimbursement
- Group term life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance pre-tax
- Voluntary vision and dental (ortho)
- 401K company match program
- Vacation bonus program
- Fringe Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Generous home office allowance
- The best co-workers (we've analyzed the data, so we know it's
- Pet-friendly workspace (your dog will be so happy to have you
- Loving your job!
So, if you are a Global Demand Generation Manager, SaaS (Remote)
with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional
information about available benefits, please contact Lauren
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and
going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to
apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : LD4-1694842 -- in the email subject
line for your application to be considered.***
Lauren Doversola - Lead Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles
qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.
Keywords: CyberCoders, Buffalo , Global Demand Generation Manager, Campaign Marketing (Remote), Advertising , Buffalo, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!