Banking Services Operations Associate IV - Support Services
Company: M&T Bank
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Provides direct support to Home Equity and Mortgage business
partners and customers, including reviewing and researching
customer requests related to real estate secured collateral changes
such as assumptions, release of liability, and subordinations.
- Review requests to alter a customer loan and/or
- Handle escalated requests and situations accordingly.
- Provide an initial response with a denial letter or a letter
outlining the customer's next steps and/or fees as applicable.
- Once additional information and/or fees are submitted, process
requests until a decision is reached.
- Receive customer requests via Telephone Banking, mail, or
- Provide internal and external audit support as required.
- Understand and adhere to the Company's risk and regulatory
standards, policies and controls in accordance with the Company's
Risk Appetite. Identify risk-related issues needing escalation to
- Promote an environment that supports diversity and reflects the
M&T Bank brand.
- Maintain M&T internal control standards, including timely
implementation of internal and external audit points together with
any issues raised by external regulators as applicable.
- Complete other related duties as assigned.Scope of
Education and Experience Required:Associate's degree and a minimum
of 1 years' work experience, or in lieu of a degree, a combined
minimum of 3years' higher education and/or work experience,
including a minimum of 1 years' work experienceEducation and
Experience Preferred:Bachelor's degreeMinimum of 3 years' relevant
work experiencePhysical Requirements:LocationBuffalo, New York,
United States of America
Keywords: M&T Bank, Buffalo , Banking Services Operations Associate IV - Support Services, Accounting, Auditing , Buffalo, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!