Company: Prudential Financial
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Explore a career as a FINANCIAL PLANNER!Take your career to the
next level at Prudential Advisors! Change your life by helping
others change theirs!We have an immediate opening for a highly
motivated analytical individual to join us in our Empire State
firm. In general, the entrepreneurial individual who successfully
qualifies and is selected for this career opportunity will work
within a team of Financial Advisors whose goal is to successfully
help their clients achieve financial goals.The Financial Planner is
a key member of our team. After achieving the licenses and
registrations necessary to become a Financial Planner your typical
day may include:
- Developing relationships with clients (both existing and
- Gathering client information and using that information to
build robust financial plans
- Helping clients prepare for their retirement
- Preparing and reviewing investment portfolio
recommendationsBecause of our comprehensive training and
development program, no prior knowledge of the financial services
industry is required, but prior exposure to the industry and the
career is a plus.YOU:
- Are a self-starter.
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Are a customer service champion.
- Are an engaging and compelling communicator and
- Are a problem solver.
- Are a Life-long student seeking continued education and
- Are a critical thinker.
- Have prior sales experience and/or enjoy networking and seeking
- Have a college degree or equivalent work/life experience with a
minimum of a high school diploma or GED equivalent.WE:
- Provide a framework to help you attain all licensing and
education needed to progress through the career.
- Support your learning through joint work and a team
- Provide competitive compensation and benefits that are unique
in our industry.
- Provide a roadmap for your success with our experienced team of
leaders.Learn more about this exciting opportunity. Call me at
716.410.0696 or email Heather.Halas@Prudential.com to schedule an
informational interview!1049766-00003-00Prudential Advisors is a
brand name of The Prudential Insurance Company of America and its
subsidiaries.Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age,
veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EEO
IS THE LAW. The Prudential Insurance Company of America, Newark,
NJ, and its affiliates.
- Prudential is an Employer that participates in E-Verify.
Keywords: Prudential Financial, Buffalo , Financial Planner, Accounting, Auditing , Buffalo, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!