Title Billing Clerk
Company: Regional Automotive Group
Posted on: May 17, 2022
Job DescriptionAutomotive Deal Billing ClerkSeeking an
energetic, positive and dynamic individual who is self motivated
with a high level of organizational skills, an eye for detail and
knowledge of New York State DMV processes. Accuracy and efficiency
are key elements of this position. Candidate must have the ability
to multitask and deal effectively with dealership personnel, be a
team player and be very dependable. This job specifically requires
a detail oriented personality with problem solving skills. Fast
paced and high volume dealership. Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive and process deal paperwork and verify compliance
- Prepare checks for payoffs, referrals, refunds, etc..
- Prepare, submit and monitor funding of bank contracts.
- Read and interpret documents.
- Effectively present information to dealership personnel.
- Maintain reports and/or logs of daily new and used deal
- Work under pressure in a fast paced, high volume
- Ability to multitask.
- Perform various other accounting responsibilities and business
requirements as assigned.Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Professional personal appearance.
- Excellent communication, organization skills
- Strong Computer Skills (Internet, MS Office)
- Previous DMV or Dealership ExperienceExperience in ADP,
Automate or ReynoldsJob Type: Full-time EEO EMPLOYER
Keywords: Regional Automotive Group, Buffalo , Title Billing Clerk, Accounting, Auditing , Depew, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!