Banking Services Group Leader III - Lease and Escrow Services
Company: M&T Bank
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Position is hybrid located at the Commerce Dr.
locationOverview:Serves as team leader within assigned Treasury
Management Services unit with guidance from manager. -Guides
workflow, manages exceptions, assists in process improvement and
related projects within Treasury Management Services.
- Monitor work flow and serve as liaison between assigned
Treasury Management Services unit and management.
- Provide training and coaching to assigned Treasury Management
Services team on daily work functions and approve daily work of
assigned team. - Assist with onboarding new hires.
- Assist with production work on an as needed basis.
- Complete daily production reporting for assigned Treasury
Management Services team.
- Maintain currency of team procedures; complete quality
assurance control reviews of team activities to ensure adherence to
- Participate in special projects as assigned.
- Manage and provide guidance on exceptions occurring within the
- Identify opportunities and assist with implementation of
approved process improvement efforts for assigned team.
- Reconcile the general ledger as required by assigned area.
- Approve daily team productivity reports, ensuring they
accurately reflect team activity.
- Research and resolve complex internal and external customer
issues and escalations within assigned area.
- Provide vendor support with daily activities and problem
- Resolve regulatory complaints for assigned team, working with
Legal and Compliance as required.
- Assist with onboarding new hires.
- Review and approve wire transfers as required by assigned
- Understand and adhere to the Company's risk and regulatory
standards, policies and controls in accordance with the Company's
Risk Appetite. - Identify risk-related issues needing escalation to
- Promote an environment that supports diversity and reflects the
M&T Bank brand.
- Maintain M&T internal control standards, including timely
implementation of internal and external audit points together with
any issues raised by external regulators as applicable.
- Complete other related duties as assigned.
Education and Experience Required:A combined minimum of 5 years'
higher education and/or relevant work experienceWork leadership
experienceStrong customer service skillsKnowledge of relevant
spreadsheet, word processing and presentation software as required
within assigned team.
Education and Experience Preferred:Proven verbal and written
communication skillsKnowledge of systems, documents and procedures
in assigned areaLocationAmherst, New York, United States of
Keywords: M&T Bank, Buffalo , Banking Services Group Leader III - Lease and Escrow Services, Accounting, Auditing , Buffalo, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!