Accounting Clerk, The Westin Buffalo
Company: Delaware North
Posted on: January 17, 2022
The OpportunityDelaware North Parks and Resorts is searching for
an Accounting Clerk to join our team at The Westin Buffalo in
Buffalo, New York. As an Accounting Clerk, you will complete
payments and control expenses by receiving, processing, verifying,
and reconciling invoices.
Some locations may implement a vaccination requirement in the
future if required by federal, state, or local
- Apply Marriott statement credits against accounts receivable
- Track and manage Marriott invoicing monthly to ensure coding
accuracy and timely posting to GL accounts. Include a monthly PRV
submittal for processing as well as a monthly accrual analysis to
ensure expenses are accurately stated in the appropriate
- Receive and verify invoices and requisitions for goods and
services. Initiate payment process through electronic
- Respond to questions and make calls regarding billing problems.
Act as a liaison between departments and vendors.
- Performs all accounts receivable related administrative
functions,including invoicing, collections, reviewing aging reports
- Verify that transactions comply with financial policies and
- Check department financial accounts to assure funds are
available for purchases.
- Other duties as assigned.Qualifications
- Degree in Accounting preferred but not required.
- Prior Accounts Payable experience preferred but not
- Above-average PC, Word, Excel, Outlook, and computerized
accounting skills are required.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude, energy, and professionalism.
As well as trustworthy, respectful, and demonstrating sound work
- Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively in both
verbal and written communication in the primary language.
- Strong customer service orientation, sense of high accuracy in
handling confidential details.Shift Details1st ShiftWho We AreAt
Delaware North, youll love where you work, who you work with, and
how your day unfolds. Whether its in sporting venues, casinos,
airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants,
theres no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We
empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of
success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the
thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with
us.Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries
consider applicants for all positions without regard to race,
color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability,
marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally
protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity
Keywords: Delaware North, Buffalo , Accounting Clerk, The Westin Buffalo, Accounting, Auditing , Buffalo, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!