Company: Derrick Corporation
Posted on: November 22, 2021
- You will be responsible for analyzing and processing accounts
payable in a timely manner.
- Prepare check requests.
- Investigate and resolve problems associated with processing of
- Code such items as invoices, vouchers, expense reports, check
requests, etc., with correct codes conforming to standard
procedures to ensure proper entry into the financial systems.
- Receive, research, and resolve a variety of routine internal
and external inquiries concerning account status, including
communicating the resolution of discrepancies.
- File, maintain, and distribute accounting documents, records,
- You must exercise discretion in executing essential functions
and be able to work independently, following through on assignments
with minimal direction.
- You will assist in compiling information and preparing
responses to auditors during the annual external audit.
- You will perform other duties as required to support the
Accounting Department.To succeed with us you must bring:
- A self-starter mentality with the ability to prioritize and
work with very tight deadlines.
- A drive to continuously improve yourself and your work.
- A growth mindset: welcoming cross-functional team
- A high level of accountability that raises the bar on what
ownership and integrity look like.Your Qualifications:
- Associate---s degree or higher in Business, Accounting, Finance
or related field. .
- 2+ years of experience in an accounts payable role.
- Experience using financial/accounting software packages.
- Proficient in MS Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.--
Keywords: Derrick Corporation, Buffalo , Application Developer, Accounting, Auditing , Buffalo, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!