Banking Services Ops Associate V - New Loans
Company: M&T Bank
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Sign-On/Retention Bonus Included for new hires joining the
bankSchedule: M-F 8 AM - 4:30 PM.Position is remote to start and
will transition to a hybrid model.Overview: Completes onboarding of
Commercial or Commercial Real Estate loans into the appropriate
systems, while adhering to Department procedures, Corporate
policies, and Compliance, Audit and Legal requirements.Primary
- Understand and interpret legal and Bank documentation for
internal processing through analysis of circumstances and recommend
revisions and updates to documentation and the front end system
including, but not limited to, approvals, notes and
- Complete data entry and data perfection of Commercial loans or
Commercial Real Estate bookings onto the system of record.
- Contact attorneys, internal customers, Relationship Managers
and lending staff via phone or email as required.
- Ensure approval system commercial loan data correlates with
Servicing system and legal commercial loan documentation for
accurate and timely Commercial loan or Commercial Real Estate
- Resolve complex Commercial loan booking issues through
verifying procedures and upholding Credit Risk policies.
- Book highly complex Commercial loans to the appropriate
servicing system, inclusive of credit agreements, assumptions and
- Identify and recommend procedural and system updates to
Commercial loan bookings or Real Estate perfection procedures to
enhance efficiency and mitigate risk.
- Assist team members in resolving errors and disputes related to
Commercial loans or Real Estate bookings.--
- Work with Legal as required on the review and analysis of
Commercial legal documentation.
- Submit monetary remittances and fundings.
- Cross-train in all disciplines and functions of team to serve
as back-up as required by absence.
- Seek opportunities to enhance internal procedures across the
department; prepare procedural updates as needed.
- Assist with management requests to support department audits;
participate in projects as requested.
- Serve as back-up to Group Leader.
- Provide guidance and training to less experienced
- Create and runs business reports.
- Understand and adhere to the Company---s risk and regulatory
standards, policies and controls in accordance with the Company---s
Risk Appetite.-- Identify risk-related issues needing escalation to
- Promote an environment that supports diversity and reflects the
M&T Bank brand.
- Maintain M&T internal control standards, including timely
implementation of internal and external audit points together with
any issues raised by external regulators as applicable.
- Complete other related duties as assigned. Scope of
Responsibilities:NoneEducation and Experience
Required:Associates--- degree and a minimum of 2 years--- related
work experience, or in lieu of a degree, a combined minimum of 4
years--- higher education and/or work experience, including a
minimum of 2 years--- related work experience Education and
Experience Preferred:Bachelor---s degree Physical Requirements:
LocationBuffalo, New York, United States of America
Keywords: M&T Bank, Buffalo , Banking Services Ops Associate V - New Loans, Accounting, Auditing , Buffalo, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!