Chief Financial Officer/Controller
Company: The Symicor Group
Posted on: September 12, 2020
We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an
- Preparing or directing the preparation of financial statements,
business activity reports, financial position forecasts, annual
budgets, or reports required by regulatory agencies.
- Performing financial reporting, accounting, billing,
collections, payroll, and budgeting duties.
- Maintaining current knowledge of organizational policies and
procedures, federal and state policies and directives, and current
- Conducting or coordinating audits of company accounts and
financial transactions to ensure compliance with state and federal
requirements and statutes.
- Costing individual deposit products and yield analysis and
- Working with auditors and examiners on all financial areas
including internal control structure.
- Receiving, recording, and authorizing requests for
disbursements in accordance with company policies and
- Monitoring financial activities and details such as reserve
levels to ensure that all legal and regulatory requirements are
- Monitoring and evaluating the performance of accounting and
other financial staff, recommending and implementing personnel
actions, such as promotions and dismissals.
- Coordinating and directing the financial planning, budgeting,
procurement, or investment activities of all or part of the
- Developing internal control policies, guidelines, and
procedures for activities such as budget administration, cash and
credit management, and accounting.
- Analyzing the financial details of past, present, and expected
operations to identify development opportunities and areas where
improvement is needed.
- Evaluating needs for procurement of funds and investment of
surpluses and making appropriate recommendations.
- Leading staff training and development in budgeting and
financial management areas.
- Bachelor's degree in finance and accounting from a four-year
college or university required (Master's Degree Preferred).
- Four or more years of related experience and/or training; or
equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficient in PC software such as Excel, Word, and Access.
- Excellent attention to detail and emphasis on accuracy.
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, listening, and
- Ability to work well under pressure, set priorities, meet
deadlines and resolve highly complex financial problems.
Keywords: The Symicor Group, Buffalo , Chief Financial Officer/Controller, Accounting, Auditing , Buffalo, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!