Overnight Auditor Weekends
Company: Buffalo Lodging Associates
Posted on: February 16, 2020
Position InformationLocation:--Hampton Inn and Suites
Buffalo-Downtown, 220 Delaware Ave, Buffalo, NY 14202Our attractive
and award-winning hotel is seeking friendly, professional NIGHT
OWLS to work the WEEKEND 11 pm - 7 am shifts. Greet hotel guests,
check-in guests, respond to guests' questions and requests, and
assist in other areas as needed. Must be committed to providing our
hotel guests and visitors with superior guest service! Must have
reliable transportation and valid drivers license.---- Join Western
New Yorks premier hotel management company! Equal Opportunity
- Professionally greets, registers, obtain pertinent information
and establishes credit prior to assigning rooms to guests.
- Identifies the needs of each guest and provides relevant
information regarding the hotel services and amenities. Responds to
all guest requests in a timely manner.
- Takes reservations from incoming callers while providing
superior service and inputs all information into the hotel
management system. --Updates and cancels reservations in the system
as requested by the guest.
- Organizes previous shifts paperwork, closes and balances all
room accounts and vouchers, investigates and analyzes out of
balance situations, runs trial balance reports and night
- Prepares guest folios for express check out.--Job Duties:--
- Problem Solving- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely
manner. Develops alternative solutions, uses reason at all
- Customer Service Manages difficult or emotional customer
situations. Responds promptly to customer needs, requests for
service and assistance. Drives hotel shuttle to pick up and drop
off guests at approved locations as needed. Delivers requested
items to guests as needed including incoming faxes, mail, valet
laundry, newspapers, guest folios, etc.
- Team Work Contributes to building a positive team spirit.
--Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their
status or position. --Communicates with the housekeeping department
about room status and availability.
- Organizational Support Follows policies and procedures.
- Quality - Looks for ways to improve and promote quality while
demonstrating accuracy and thoroughness. Applies feedback to
improve performance. Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Quantity Meets productivity standards, completes work in a
timely manner, prioritizes and plans work activities and uses time
- Adaptability Able to deal with frequent change, delays or
unexpected events, changing approach or method to best fit a
- Compliance Responsible for cash drawer content and transactions
during the shifts. --Ensures accuracy or daily deposits.--
Maintains accurate records including cash log, registration cards,
reservation cards, wake-up call sheets, shuttle logs, property
walks and all other logs as required. Verifies room charges and
rates prior to running audit. Prints and distributes various
computer audit reports and compiles daily audit packs.
- Safety and Security Observes safety and security procedures;
reports potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials
properly. --Maintains confidentiality. Maintain a current room
status report in case of emergency.
- Initiative - Asks for and offers help when needed.
- Dependability Follows instructions, responds to management
direction; completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person
with an alternate plan. Is consistently at work and on time. Is
able to meet the demands of the industry with regard to working
holidays and weekends.RequirementsHigh School diploma or equivalent
is preferred.-- Hospitality and/or customer service experience is
preferred. Ability to develop an understanding of concepts,
practices, pre-established guidelines and procedures used by the
company in relation to guest service is necessary. --Computer
skills preferred. Must have valid drivers license, and acceptable
driving history subject to company approval.--What we Offer:--At
Buffalo Lodging, we are committed to keeping our most important
assets our employees healthy, happy and productive. To achieve
this, we offer a variety of benefits including the following:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Competitive 401 (k) Retirement Savings Plan with Generous
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Spending Account
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Company Paid Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Hotel Discounts for You, Your Friends and Family
- Monthly Employee Appreciation Activities & Events
- Learning and Development Opportunities
- Employee Referral Program
Keywords: Buffalo Lodging Associates, Buffalo , Overnight Auditor Weekends, Accounting, Auditing , Buffalo, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!